Lidia Contract Flooring Ltd. (LCF Flooring) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. LCF Flooring has put in place a robust and effective data protection program which complies with existing law.
- How LCF Flooring collects personal information about you.
- The types of personal information LCF Flooring collects about you.
- How LCF Flooring uses your personal information.
- How LCF Flooring secures your personal information.
- How you can manage your personal information collected by LCF Flooring.
LCF Flooring’s Commitment
LCF Flooring adheres to worldwide standards and practices for customer privacy and data protection. LCF Flooring employs the following principles:
- LCF Flooring will only collect your personal information with your consent.
- LCF Flooring will not sell or give away your name, email address, phone number, or any other personal information about you to anyone outside of LCF Flooring or its subsidiary companies, unless required to by law.
- LCF Flooring employs strong security measures to protect your information from unauthorized use.
- LCF Flooring gives you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out).
1. Notice & Consent
LCF Flooring will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. LCF Flooring may ask you for information that personally identifies you, or allows us to contact you, for variety of purposes pertaining to providing services to you. Generally, personal information about you is requested when you interact with LCF Flooring’s website in the following manners:
- When you complete an inquiry form.
- When you sign up to receive email subscriptions or notifications from LCF Flooring.
- When you request to download information such as brochures, whitepapers and other information LCF Flooring may publish from time to time.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use lcfflooring.ca, but you will not be able to access or request information or services which require your personal information.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for purposes listed in the “Usage” section of this policy, and that LCF Flooring is an authorized holder of such information.
If you decide to provide your personal information to LCF Flooring, you will be able to select the kinds of services you wish to receive from us by subscribing to specific services, for example electronic newsletters, product or service updates, information on upcoming events, and other services which LCF Flooring may offer from time to time. You can discontinue receiving information from LCF Flooring at anytime by clicking on “unsubscribe” located at the bottom of all electronic correspondence from LCF Flooring.
2. The types of personal information LCF Flooring collects about you
The personal information LCF Flooring may request from you when using lcfflooring.ca is very limited, and may include:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone number
LCF Flooring may use your personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To improve and optimize the performance of the LCF Flooring website.
- To enable you to download specific content from LCF Flooring or its subsidiaries.
- To provide you with notification services you have chosen to subscribe to.
- To facilitate contact with key members of LCF Flooring’s management team or its subsidiaries.
4. Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information, email email@example.com and request that LCF Flooring send you this information.
5. Security of information
LCF Flooring is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. LCF Flooring has taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
6. Retention of information
7. What LCF Flooring does with the information you share
Your information is never shared outside of LCF Flooring without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
LCF Flooring will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on LCF Flooring or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of LCF Flooring and its subsidiaries, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LCF Flooring, its websites, or the public.
8. How to opt-out
LCF Flooring provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving from us updates on our products, newsletters and other communications. You can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in emails or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
LCF Flooring uses third-party website analytic services to understand how LCF Flooring’s website is used in order to better optimize the user experience. These third-party website analytics companies employ cookies to measure and track usage behavior on LCF Flooring’s website. To do so, these companies may use anonymous information about your visits to LCF Flooring’s website and other websites but will not collect any information which can personally identify you or can be linked to you.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are created by website servers and are either temporarily or permanently stored on your computer. These cookies allow the issuer to identify your computer and browsing activities when you are visiting a website.
LCF Flooring does not create or issue cookies on lcfflooring.ca, however you may be subject to cookies issued by the following third parties when visiting LCF Flooring’s website, in particular:
LCF Flooring uses a Facebook pixel to serve with your advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes (i.e., to ensure we do not display the same advertisement to you repeatedly) and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
LCF Flooring uses Google’s website analytics service to understand how visitors engage with LCF Flooring’s website so LCF Flooring can optimize it for better user experiences. There is no personal information associated with the site visitor cookie.
11. Changes to this policy
12. Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe LCF Flooring has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and LCF Flooring will do its best to promptly make corrections.
13. Questions or comments
For more information about how to contact LCF Flooring, please visit the contact page of LCF Flooring’s website.
Effective date: February 7, 2022